- Saturday, April 11, 10-3, Grab and Go Tote. $45.00
This class for the confident beginner will improve your basic construction techniques as you create a tote that will accommodate an 18 x 24 cutting mat. Make pockets for various rulers, rotary cutter and scissors. Cost INCLUDES $5.00 kit fee. Taught by Nancy
- Saturday, April 18, 10-3, Log Cabin Machine Cover. $40.00
A great quilt project for confident beginners and above. Learn cutting, piecing, and pressing techniques. Size the cover to fit YOUR machine(s). Taught by Rhonda
- Thursday, April 23, 1-4, Fascinating Fascinators. $28.00.
GET YOUR DERBY ON! A fun and easy headpiece for any occasion. Price INCLUDES kit. Taught by Shelia.
- Saturday, April 25, 10-1, Free Motion Quilting. $30.00.
This is a skill building class to teach basic free motion techniques. $10.00 kit fee includes all fabric and batting. Great for beginners as well as a refresher. Taught by Glynnis
- Tuesday May 5, 6-8, Serger Stitch Book $40.00.
Part one of a two part class where you will learn many different techniques on your serger and create your own reference manual. Taught by Cheryl.
- Thursday May 14, 6-9, Binding Techniques $28.00.
Another beginner class where you will learn different methods for applying binding on quilts, bibs, Hot pads, etc. $8.00 kit fee included in price. Taught by Glynnis
- Tuesday May 19, 6-8 Serger Stitch book Part 2.
This is part two of the two part class started on May 5. You must have attended part 1 to attend this one.
- Tuesday June 9, 1-3 Tailored Serger Pillow. $20.00.
Already have enough frilly pillows? Why not use your serger to create a more tailored look? If you are a confident beginner, this is the class for you!. Taught by Cheryl.
- Saturday June 27, 10-4 Christmas Memories Apron $40.00.
Join us for Christmas in June-ly as we get a jump on the holidays with this great apron. Perfect for yourself or as a gift. Learn basic sewing skills and how to sew curves for the scalloped edge.